View Single Post
Old 2006-05-20, 07:21   Link #265
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikyu
damm ... the hawke sister are on the top of this list!!?! whyyy!!! two of chara's I dislike the most! (I don' t hate them .... it's just ... oh well, that's off-topic)

lets hope they wont be long on the top ... since I really don't understand that!
Just to make it clear..that ranking was only for August 2005 (almost a year ago)Gundam Ace magazine (that was actually covering the episodes possibly in June 2005 prior to its official released date in July 2005). I always expect the posts in this thread should be current but somehow we kept seeing old data back and forth. Few month ago, a year ago and etc. Thus, it's really confusing everyone who wants to know the up-to-date info. I think this thread should be called "Random Monthly Gundam Power Rankings"

I can't comment much about Luna in Gundam Ace Ranking. As of now, Luna's votes is always as stable as Lacus but that only happens in Gundam Ace Ranking. In other magazines such as Newtype, Animedia and Animage, both Lacus and Cagalli are always above them. In some magazines for certain months I don't even see either Luna or Meyrin in the ranking at all.

Well, once I have the new magazines, I think I really need to move my butt and get my fingers on keyboard.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote