View Single Post
Old 2007-08-19, 04:10   Link #73
Zeira

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainnydaiis View Post
Even though she seems to fully know the situation. I think guilt is mainly keeping her in the confused state. I mean Makoto seems too stupid to notice the situation he created. But it seems Sekai is well aware of what could happen.
I agree that she is probably still kind of confused. She definitly was majorly confused in the beginning.

However, now it can go both ways. She is well aware of what can happen. Through all the eps she was showing so much guilt, and being thoughtful to how Koto may feel. However, in eps seven, she turned a new leaf.

She had no problwm with ignoring Koto, her friend, because now people think that Sekai and Mokoto go out, and that Koto was lieing. Sekai kept playing the guilty card, but when Mokota couldn't ignore koto anymore and wanted to talk to her while setsuna was telling him not to... Sekai got super mad at him.

First she is telling him that they can't leave it like this, that he is Koto's Bf, and all this and that.. However, the moment he makes a step toward contacting Koto, she gets mad. Isn't that liek a contradiction on her part. How can she feel guilt and bad for koto, while at the same time going along with everyone when they say Ignore Koto...