View Single Post
Old 2012-12-02, 19:56   Link #5850
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's not really about shafting him. Think about it, he's been in the league for quite a while as it is. Over the course of two seasons under Harbaugh, Smith hasn't really gotten any better than where he began last year. That indicates he's hit his ceiling. Kaepernick is worse than Smith, not by that much, but he's also very much less experienced. His ceiling is likely to be higher as well.
Actually, I don't Alex's ceiling has been reached yet. And keep in mind, Alex Smith has a notorious reputation for being slow to incorporate new receivers into the game, and he actually was improving compared to last year. (While last year The Niners could barely get a air game at all most times, this year they had something consistently) If he'd hadn't gotten injured back during first Rams game and stay healthy, he probably would've passed last years high total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
And from what I see, the Raiders are going to lose this game. No wait, they did 20 -17. At least they didn't blown out like the last couple of weeks.

I can understand that Mark does not want to be like his dad, but if they continue to lose like this, I think they may fire everybody on that coaching staff including Dennis Allen.
Injuries a side, the coaching staff has not done a very good job coaching this team.
Well, at least there's good prospects in the draft and free agency for patching over some holes this team has.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote