Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 14:32   Link #1120
tsunade666

Episode 20 was a nice episode. Aki's speech was also pretty pure in thoughts and beliefs even if it sounded naive (you don't talk the talk without thinking of the way to win that situation) The explanation provided put everything in place but as they start building the robot I felt that it would be impossible if they are alone (specially the scene where they are discussing about it in the room and where 5 billion people are in danger) it just felt stupid when they aren't asking for help because they aren't the ones involve in it and its a good thing when the people of Tanegashima come to help. It felt true to the story and it also makes you feel rewarded but the biggest drawback probably is Misaki. I don't feel anything for her. A mixture of feelings but mostly I don't understand what to make of her character. The suicide and her freeing her father and freeing Centipede Sister. It didn't felt right or justified or maybe because the revelation even if it felt right in place didn't give me a reason to like or understand her more. It just felt lacking in development for me to understand her suffering. Sure it looks sad and you can feel pity on what she'd been through but it felt empty for me.