Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Nobunaga: The Fool
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-12, 06:39   Link #1071
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Was Kenshin describing the fear of battle or the experience of falling in love? Because the exhilaration he used was worded like the latter.
I think it was supposed to be like that. (The sexual tension in that scene was kind of off the charts. Someone get this Kenshin into Sengoku Basara.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pong View Post
Ah yes, the old "Instead of helping lets sit here and have faith in him!" cliche. Except this time the faith was totally unwarranted.
Actually, what with something bad happening almost every time anyone tries to use shinki, Arthur's plan to collect them all, and even Caesar emphasizing Mitsu's inability to use shinki, I have a feeling that they may end up destroying all shinki for great justice, with the morals that you don't need to use shinki to accomplish great things, or something like that. Seeing that they're trying to show Mitsu as a heroic character (whether it works or not... ) I can't believe they'd let a shinki user be "better" than him.

By the way, this would be a nice subversion: a mecha anime in which the main character, for all his big talk, actually sucks at fighting with his superpowered mecha, with the morals that fighting with superpowered mechs is wrong anyway because it destroys the world, etc. so in the end Nobu goes around and takes out all superpowered mecha using his bow & arrows. (I wouldn't put it past Kawamori to do something like this... )

By the way, where's Brutus? Last time we saw him he was at Planet East, how come he's not there to protect his boss' wife? Or is he waiting until Caesar comes back and saves the day, so he can backstab him? (I suppose that would work out, Caesar can die in Ichi's arms and Ichi is free to go with Mitsu... NOT THAT I WOULD APPROVE OF THIS.)

I wish I remembered where I saw the titles for the last episodes, someone with tarot knowledge (zztop?) could perhaps figure out the story...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote