Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-02, 10:42   Link #2436
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Your experience is obviously different from mine, because I've never heard of that one working. Ever.
Well yes my experience is somewhat different. I've actually had that one work for me and know of a few other people I know who it's worked for. As I said there are different types of bullies out there and just because, maybe, the majority of them back off too violence they're not all going too. I'm actually suprised that you've never seen going to an adult work. I mean in higher up grade levels that tactic defintely seems to simmer out, but when I was young thats always how I'd get a bully to stop.

I've been in plenty of physical altercations with a bully and while thats worked on some occasions others they will just come back at me fists flying. Some of them will just try to beat the crap out of you if you fight back and then of course you can fight back in pyshical defense, but why resort to violence if you don't have too. Sometimes you can get away with violence without punishment, but sometimes you can get in more trouble than you intended.

I completely understand using violence if all else fails. You should look at those ideas I gave more as an alternative to physically fighting with a bully.