Thread: Licensed Nyan Koi!
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-07, 16:06   Link #129
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
An honest anime guy gets a harem quick, though a cheating one doesn't.

Later on his mother and sister will just tell the girls his secret, that will be a relief out of his back. Though the booby girl seems close to Junpei and she must know something.
The booby girl is "Kanako" she is Junpei's childhood friend.... it seems that they stuck together almost everytime....they played together but becouse of a misundestanding (with a little cat doll... she misunderstood that he gave it to soem girl when it was a friendship present from her [own made]) they argued and fought a lot.... but anyway they stuck together in elementary-middle and now high-school ^^

well in reality Kanako acts like all Tsudare (well she is xD) and kinda cruel towards Jumpei but in reality she has a huge crush on him.... well personaly I would prefer Jumpei ending up with her at the end.... since they know each other quite good... they talk act normaly without unnesesery emberesment the same they can laught from each other....

so yeah Kanako is a kind and shy girl hidden inside a outside Tsudare look...

well I like Kanako more than Keade... dont know her character is too shy-like, easy to get emberesed... and too big of an airhead >__< so I'm kinda chearing for kanako (but we already know how it will end....like allways main character will end up with his love interest which is keade..... but well hope is still there XD)

I would be glad if Jumpei finaly noticed/realized that Kanako loves him that's why she acts like she acts to gain his attention.... and since Keade is stealing his looks she has to act like tsudare and gain with fight/force XD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote