View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 07:21   Link #201
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Well, Kawalan was the word I was looking for though. I felt that an English name didn't feel local enough, or else I would have opted for Centurion.
Vanda? The name of the national flower?

Quote:
Not very long, about 30 mins and affecting skin and only some tissues underneath it. It can't annul say a bullet wound or a sword stab
I think that should be enough. It is meant for escape anyway, so the muscles are often overtaxed by the exoskeleton to the extent that it causes serious agony. 30 minutes should be enough.

Since it is only skin and tissue, I think I might need something stronger that will kill muscle pain too.

Quote:
Heh... About messing with the neurology, I'd say that's easily handled by the IS Field. What I'm doing is handwaving it off, because nothing in modern science can kill pain like ketamine can.
The problem is that ketamine is a controlled drug, and it initially used as a painkiller for horses. I wonder if it will actually work with human beings without killing them.

Quote:
That SBO weapon appears on the roster, but it gets ditched the moment GATTAI happens as its in the way (like the missiles on the Impulse Gundam's core fighter XD).

Ah heck it, lets just go STRIKE WITCHES and lug around MGs while in school uniform as though they are assault rifles. IS-STRENGTH HO!!
Good idea. That is one way of badassery and moe combined!

Quote:
...I think I know what's going on, but translation please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Pettan! Pettan! Tsuru pettan!

"Watashi wa pettan nai!!" >.<
How often does one create a character that will end up killing him one day?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote