View Single Post
Old 2009-10-05, 04:05   Link #16482
hideki101
Bored out of his mind...

So, I'm trying to get my Negima/Nanoha crossover down in bytes, and I missed the discussion two or so pages ago. Crud. Anyway, the plot synopsis may be as follows:
Spoiler for crossover idea:

I'm not good at prose at all, and I may need some help ironing out the details and twists, but that's the general idea. Meaning, I have the general plot to follow (mostly Negima's plot as told from one of the Ace's views) but I have problems with stuff like how and when do they decide to go there, and what fun things do they do once there.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
This is a job for the 2-in-1 Khrack Meister! >=3

I guess we can, if only he appears at all that is.

I'm pretty much going to pretend that the magic side doesn't exist, but if I do, I'll probably pull in Negima's "hidden magic society" thing. Or explain that Earth's "magic" is really just ESP that Aleistor tweaked his city to cause a "auto-immune" reaction against, hence why TSAB has not bothered with Earth "mages" in the first place (And why Touma's power works on both sides).

Either way, it will be fun, and full of RAILGUN.
The way I thought of it, the magic side would be connected to Mahora (think the church Misora works at (yes, I know this doesn't work if you look too closely)) and of the Esper's side, I wound up connecting it to the Heroesverse. That's actually the home verse of the original versions of my three OC characters I posted earlier in the OC thread, the conglomeration of four or so series. kind of messed up, come to think of it.

Last edited by hideki101; 2009-10-05 at 04:15.
hideki101 is offline   Reply With Quote