View Single Post
Old 2011-12-02, 15:31   Link #3083
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throne Invader View Post
Spoiler for The Sole Reason:
I suppose you haven't lurked the internet long enough.

HNNNNGGGGGGG or similar expression is a western internet meme, an expression that is made when someone gets afflicted with moebeetus; a case when you see something so cute/moe you feel your blood vessels might burst out any moment. The HNNNGGGG part is supposed to make it sound like its painful, though inside he's actually happy because of what caused his moebeetus. If you haven't figured out already, moebeetus is a pun of diabetes (sweets are delicious, no? eat too much of them though and you get diabetes, which you may or may not regret ). If I'm not wrong, this whole meme originated from a translated doujinshi of tsukihime. It's now generally used as an expression of affection towards something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle
Looking for some sci-fi eroge and stumbled upon Baldr Sky.... general plot interests me....how's it?
Definitely one of the better ones imo. It has quite an interesting gameplay too (and that alone imo is enough to hook me in for hours). Though be warned that the full installation size of Baldr Sky+Dive2 is indecently huge for its kind. And then there's Dive X if you're interested.