Old 2012-10-10, 05:50   Link #17
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2931 View Post
hello idk if i'm allowed but here is a short list of my favorite romance anime

rosario+vampire

darker than black.its truly a complex love,lust,dark and family tragity series

zombie high idk if its considerd romance but it was a post appocolyptic zombie series with love lust kinky bath scenes and was also kinda tragic at points

blood+ was a good one as well

blood trinity was alright but most of the love story set around the main char and 2 or 3 of his friends and also pretty actiony

there was another on it was girls somthing or other idr ill have to add to post but if you know it plz refresh my mem by posting the name. well it was about a 16 year old boy who was short and weak always picked on by girls,so he became affraid of them and broke out with a rash when they came into contact with him,somehow he went to another planet where less than 10% of the population was men and met a pink haired girl with 3 dots on her forehead.also the portal to the new planet was his bathtub. plz if you know what i amtalking about plz tell me the name it was a very good series
The forgotten anime you are talking about was Girls Bravo but I recommend DearS as well.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote