View Single Post
Old 2012-12-25, 16:17   Link #814
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Akiko and I are actually not related by blood.
OH COME ON! You have got to be kidding me. This is complete bullshit. Yet another series who shies away from actual incest. There is nothing taboo about non blood related incest, and therefore it has no appeal whatsoever. It's even worse in Akiko and Akito's case since they have spend most of their childhood apart. This "twist" really pisses me off to no end. Screw that fake incest crap. If you don't intend to write incest, then don't advertise your work as such.

Akito's justification for not telling Akiko the truth doesn't even make sense. What brakes? She is already actively trying to get into his pants while thinking he is her brother, revealing the truth to her is not going to change anything at this point. In fact, it may even turn her off since I suspect the fact their relationship is forbidden is part of what makes her lust for her brother so much. The news would totally crush her and make her reconsider her brocon.

In other news, a special came out and it has the girls mud-wrestling naked (and it's uncensored). I highly recommend it, guheheh~