View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 07:59   Link #102
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
That’s a bit harsh. Nina isn’t like that at all. She is as you said, a paladin.
She could, but yeah, she's not that reckless. I pointed out to the seriousness of the conflict with the example.
Quote:
Which Layfon could’ve killed them in the process. But he didn’t, he spared them, even with his ‘ideals’. So he didn’t stray off afterall.
I told that as examples of how others reacted to his crimes, it's not only Nina who receives it as negative.
Quote:
That’s Grendan, now he’s in Zuellni. And what he did in Zuellni are by far more beneficial for its citizens than Nina can ever achieved, yes?
The crimes aren't erased by moving cities and what he's saying implies that he can be a threat to the platoon at the very least. Repeating once more: She doesn't want him to get kicked out of the city.
Quote:
He’s perfectly capable alone mentally as shown in ep 7, 12-14.
He had friends that he wanted to protect. His new platoon could consist of people that he wouldn't care for, like shunning or denouncing him. See: Gorneo, his monkey, multiple no-name artists that opposed him over the course of the series.
Quote:
But she still accepted him while being pissed. ‘I hate you!!!’, ‘I know….’. Classic. Fon-fon stood by his ideals quite gallantly.
Yup, because his actions were inconsistent with his words. His attitude was totally confusing.