View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 06:05   Link #1023
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
& just because they can't doesn't mean they can post so much hate in this thread. I've got nothing against people sharing their opinion because i like to hear what people have to say, though it's getting a bit old with the amount of people who hate on this title, and not give a reason behind it.
I think there is a reason given. Many reasons in fact. Repetitive? Sure, but look a the treads where the reasons why one likes the manga is given. If you find this bad then surely you are not objective because a lot of reasons for liking are even worse than this.

Quite often there is no reason given at all like "I like this manga/anime. I think its great and the ending will be awesome too" and so on.

The pats on each other back happens all the time

Person A "I really like this chapter. Hero is acting strong and heroine is so cute."

Person B "Yeah it was awesome. I hope they become a couple soon."

And other like that, since you are fine with that positive patting on each others backs you should be fine with negative patting for sure, right? Or else you would be bathing in hypocrisy otherwise.

Its just that in this manga, instead of most 'I love it' comments, you get more 'I hate it' ones but you should blame it more on mangaka (or in this case the plot author) here since as ratings show it is not just small group of haters, which means that something is wrong with the manga.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote