View Single Post
Old 2010-04-02, 10:22   Link #69
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
@Ryus
But we're talking about Beth here. Beth. Who is supposed to be as strong as an abyssal and was doped by the rods also. And Duff was a henpecked husband because Riful could whip his as* any time, so Beth should also be many times stronger than him.
Hey... I agree we need an explanation. I get that your screaming foul... I'm just saying Dauf has 3 rods and was full awakened when Beth was infected as a warrior with only one rod. There are difference. BTW I don't see Dauf as stronger than Beth at all just that he ambushed Priscilla and has armor that needs a specialized weapon.

Priscilla would have killed Dauf 5 times over in human form if it wasn't for his armor. She's still way stronger and faster. However she can't hurt the other guy and she's not the type to play games, so she's going all out and transforming into her awakened form. Which we all knew was coming . Priscilla, since her awakening, always goes for the quick and easy kill, when she chooses to kill that is. This is no different from Teresa going 10% against Priscilla. There's just too much risk due to Dauf's armor to stay in human form, she has a better way and is choosing to use it that's all.

Last edited by Ryus; 2010-04-03 at 00:05.