Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 04:29   Link #297
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
I'm just a little saddened to see Shioon back to his old pathetic self, cowering at women yelling at him and such. I hope he's not powerless for too long as I've never liked resets in manga like this (loss of powers, amnesia, etc) as it's usually a cop-out by the author to artificially extend things without having to actually put effort into it. It's like "Hmm... ran into a corner? Time to start over again from scratch!"
Yeah, I usually hate resets like that too (seen that far too many times in comics, alas). But in his defense, him "cowering at women" is part of his usual attitude, sorta - he IS rather nice and meek to begin with (but as we know, there's a hidden badass under that soft surface ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime soda View Post
I'm pretty happy about the two new girl characters. I always thought the female classmate of Shioon was too normal and neighbor-ly like. I really hope those two do become potential love interests for him.
Well Saehee and Shioon seems more like friends than anything else (then, again, so far Saehee haven't had any rivals so far, so maybe she feels that they can take it nice and slow? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
The author note at the end made me feel even more that he isn't ready for a weekly manhwa. He's already talking about losing sleep and missing deadlines.

Hope he gets adjusted to it quickly.
Yeah, it's an ambitious step on his part. We can only hope he won't stumble on too many stones on his newly choosen path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
Even though new good looking girls are being introduce, I'm still holding out hope for a possible healthy Sosul. I'm just too damn curious now about what she would look like if healthy. I don't care if it's a flashback, dream, or illusion. Extreme curiosity is now settling in right now. :
I'd be surpised if we do NOT see a healthy & grown-up Sosul before it's all over .
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote