View Single Post
Old 2011-03-27, 17:12   Link #54
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
I imagine it'll be similar to what happened to Yumeji at the beginning where he was caught in a daydream and then snapped back to reality. After that, how he should cover it up should be pretty straightforward. What happens in a dream stays in the dream. lol

Also, at first Isana was a neutral character to me but she has to be the most lovable, adorable childhood friend character I've seen for awhile. She definitely has grown on me. MOAR! The next few chapters, everybody's in for a treat.
Yeah, I guess Isana would know about the Dream world and all that, which is nice I guess, I'm not that big on the whole masquerade thing especially when it's to someone as close as her. Speaking of that, I agree, Isana is very adorable, and she shows good traits in being a childhood friend that she actually knows and understands Yumeji, and really being a good friend. What's more, I'm happy that with the whole 'Isana may have known Merry before' she will still play a part in the story, and not just being a spectator.