View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 20:25   Link #9185
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Argh! Can't edit again!

Rin? But isn't she devoted to Saki and everything? She seems to borderline hate him in to love ru. I'm curious as to how they even become friends.
Quote:
Morning has come, and boy the students wake up pretty early.

All for the sake of watching the bloody fierce match between Rito and Rin, with the same type of IS but different equipment.

Both use dual booster/ stabilizer combo, exemplified by banging and crashing into each other at more than mach 2 speed. The weaponry is sort of different…

Well, it was a match between a Piledriver and a katana.

"What's wrong, Yuuki? Admitting your inferiority? Or rather, the inferiority of that symbolic weapon of yours?"

"More symbolic than you could expect! Let's end this with one blow!"

"Agreed, I'll show you the passion of keeping the tradition. Our identity as Japanese...our sword show the reflection of our heart"

"A DRILL IS A MAN'S PASSION! PIERCE THE HEAVENS!"

"HISSATSU*!" they cried, synchronized.

"TENSHI NO GIRI"

"DAIBU KURASSHAAAAAAA!"

The speed and impact creates a shockwave so huge that the students felt dizzy despite being two kilometers away from the location. Sonic Boom is a bitch indeed.

And the two IS are thrown, hard, to the ocean surfaces below them and sunk, creating a massive splash wave from the speed of the collision.
They start with a lot of Foe Yay vibes ongoing, but she soon melt at him as he can bring positive changes to Saki.

If you wonder what kind of yay, here's the excerpt of their first meeting.

Quote:
"You do realize that such kind of introduction is lame don't you?" Rito commented, in a very flat, straight expression and tone.

"How dare you to insult me like that, while you gutless idiot is pretty weak in front of women" she hissed.

"Better than you.... who depends on your ninja maid" Rito's voice deepened realized that a bar of sharp, cold steel is touching his neck, courtesy of a ponitailed girl and her ninjato, "At least I'm depend on my friends with no money involved"

"You don't know what you're saying" the ponytailed girl whisper "And my name is Kujou Rin"

"It's okay, Rin. I like a bold guy like that" Saki mutters "Well...I myself...no, please leave. Have all this conversation offscreen" Saki begged to the reporter, if anything, her expression is indeed pretty serious. Her grim expression is the only thing recorded before Principal forced them to leave.

"Before anything, I'm really sorry from my crude introduction, though you deserved it" Saki bowed elegantly.

"...I'm going" Rito jumped off the desk he's sitting, but stopped by the ninja girl again "Insolence like that receive no tolerances"

"And you think barging into other class while shouting to your kouhai that they're from the low class are polite? By the way, nature calls...or you wanted to help me relieve it, senpai?" Rito seductively smirk, for that is out of character to him, but screw it, it always works bar none.

Saki was surprised that Rin, whose for more than a decade always on her side and never once broke her stoic expresionless mask aside from to Saki herself, shown a moment of sensual embarassment to this imbecile named Yuuki Rito.
Rito is a bit OOC, which I'll fix in the Revisited story, but mostly it's like that.

Quote:
And then for some awfully unexplainable reason, Rin landed on the male bath, wearing only towel, and began to turn on the holographic projector she's carrying.

"Using 785 calibers Magnum blank cartridge, propelling the solid stake at mach 2.5… that's 75% more kinetic energy than the Gray Scale. Additionally, three superconducting mini-stake with total destructive output rivaling the Gray scale is added. Due to the bulk issue, the capacity is reduced from 6 to 4… if you absolutely, positively want to pierce some badass chicks' barrier… look no more than the TA-328PB Piledriver Module 'Dive Crusher'"

"Why you're advertising it anyway? And this is male bath for the heck of it… those vocabularies suit Saruyama more than you, by the way" Rito cried as he hid his private part with large towel.

"Oh well, I'll contact the promotional section… then again, they said solid ordnance is obsolete"

"Nonsense, those guys never taste the might of a pilebunker"

"I see… let's meet again tomorrow by the time sun rise" Rin clapped her hands, and disappeared.
Yeah, I'm gonna delete that nonsense too...