View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 18:45   Link #95
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
If it's an Uchiha shouldn't it be either Sasuke's father or that Kagami guy who was among the 2nd hokage's team but later disappeared along with the fat guy?
I mean the 4 hokages may know much about the village but they probably don't know what was the Uchiha's secret plan that they believed would help them to take over the village. Also the disappearance of Kagami might be connected to that. Izuna was already dead before the village was started and the Uchiha joined the 1st hokage, so he probably can't answer Sasuke's questions about "what's a village, what's a clan?".
did you really just bring up kagami? i was hoping to be done hearing about him after that silly theory of him being tobi... kagami was a throwaway character that was included for the sole reason of enforcing the concept that the uchiha weren't always segregated and were normal members of konoha teams like other clans. there is no need or purpose to see that character again. might as well ask to see the akamichi team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I would like to see the 1st face Madara, so that we can see if he really lives up to his hype
he cant the way things are now. madara is not only more powerful with rinnegan, but he also has hashirama's powers and they are on equal footing with the ET bonuses. i think madara would only be satisfied fighting all 4 hokages at once

Quote:
I also would like to see Naruto face his father
yea me too. it's pretty much bound to happen at this point. my guess would be that when minato loses, sasuke takes the half kyuubi chakra for himself in order to have a fair fight with naruto

Quote:
As for the 3rd, he's hardly going to be in his prime. The soul that was in the Shinigami was from the twilight of his life, and even in the manga he appears to be an aged man. He's still an impressive ninja at this stage in his life, fighting and defeating the 1st and 2nd along with nearly crippling Orochimaru. But regardless, I wouldn't count on seeing him in his prime.
he might actually be better than his prime. remember he has unlimited chakra and a zombie body now. i dont think the age of someone's soul matters too much in this regard. but i could be wrong since kabuto brought madara back in his prime... either way hiruzen will be better than he was in part 1 since he has infinite chakra now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Im sorry but kishi writes like a 12 year old making a fanfic, everyone guessed what he was going to do the moment this situation came up. If what is gonna happen is sooo obvious, it's boring.
i call bs on this... there were several other theories. i'd love for you to cite a post of yours in which you predicted this outcome
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote