View Single Post
Old 2012-08-17, 07:05   Link #2612
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Okay, I finally believe you Kafriel. After seeing what Ocelote did to keep SK in Game 2 and outdo Puki in the damage stakes, Orianna is quite a capable champion. He also does a mean Gragas. Kevin's Irelia was also impressive. Props to Puki, though - he definitely outshone Yellowstar by quite a margin in Game 2 for Acer. Aranae stealing Baron for SK was quite stunning. SK's lane pushing while Acer were getting Barons earlier made the difference in the final push. Game 2 was darn good. 760 missing taunts on Shen in Game 2 was costly though. Ocelote getting away over and over as well as Yellowstar getting a few nail-biting escapes - clutch. Ocelote getting that split-second kill on Puki was the moment of the match for me. Puki had picked off so many that battle and seemed to have the damage, but Ocelote was too pre-emptive with Ball.

And CLG put Alternate to the sword. Even with the highest elo ranked player, Alternate got smashed by Froggen. Anivia and then Gragas. The commentators made an interesting comment in the wrap-up - displacement champions are winning matches, so Gragas, Orianna and Anivia are working well in that regard. Just intrigues me how much in draft mode, AD is usually the factor but in those tournies, it's the AP mid that's determining the outcome.

The cosplay contest was..interesting...I kind of understand why Renekton won.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-08-17 at 10:11.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote