View Single Post
Old 2010-03-03, 14:37   Link #2022
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!

Quote:
# The fact that Renai Circulation's music was done without the Si note was purely coincidental. She realized that after the song has been released.
Mind = Blown. I love the song.

Quote:
This series sells big and that is all there is to it, and it's not like we can complain especially when the economy is not exactly giving us a lot of space to move. All I can say is a series sells because it appeals to people and when a series appeals to people.....IT MEANS ITS GOOD!
Oh really now? Then Evangelion must be the greatest anime of all time. Is it? Despite of it having a lot of strong and unique points, it features one of the most incoherent narratives in anime ever, that's what it does. Though it appeals to people, can we really call it good? Or, perhaps, are you willing to go as far as to say that shows that do not sale are bad? So you claim Aoi Hana is bad because it didn't sell? And of course it didn't sell! It actually had good writing, well thought out characters, and zero appeal to retarded moe crowd and various otaku fetishes!

Oh and I see the reason for ecchi shows always selling at least 2k-4k copies. They're clearly not utter garbage!

Sells have nothing to do with quality of a show. Popular does not equal to good.
Yes, I am quite mad.

...Makes me actually wonder if there is such category as "good" and how do you actually measure "good" and if it still boils down to likes and dislikes, they why bother? Although "good" normally means "universally good", good for everyone, so... still kind of a bold thing to claim.

Last edited by Daniel Lind; 2010-03-03 at 14:53.
Daniel Lind is offline   Reply With Quote