View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 12:54   Link #55
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
My point was that i consider Kakashi and a few others smarter than these guys. The problem with the definition of genius is that for example if you live in a poor place in africa you won't get a nobel prize, but with the same talent in a rich western country you have a much better chance.
i think the problem is with your understanding of the argument, no offense or anything. but take your example for instance. just because the poor african genius probably wont get a nobel prize or world-wide notoriety, doesn't make him any less of a genius. and just because one genius is smarter than another doesn't imply that the other isn't a genius. take too genius scientists for instance. one is surely smarter than the other but they are both geniuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So everyone's a genius basically.
the ratio of geniuses to normal ninja is actually pretty realistic. we are talking about let's say the top 20 ninja of all time. 50,000 normal ninja just died in this war and that's just from the number of ninja who were alive as of a couple days ago. top 20 all time is a very low percentage of these geniuses that are now being labeled as 'everybody' by some readers.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote