View Single Post
Old 2016-04-05, 18:44   Link #14
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
I don't mind age gapes in josei or seinen... but with 12 year olds? not thank you (I had enough with CCS...) And the idea of fanservice hasn't crossed my mind even once... It's a bit creepy

Btw... I really hope it is not at all like Gakuen Alice. Don't misunderstand me, I loved the manga, but it's not what I would label as sweet and heartwarming
I wasn't referring entirely to deliberate fanservice. Just look at the manga Naisho no Tsubomi. There are a number of scenes with underwear and even nudity, but it doesn't really feel like it was done for the purpose of fanservice. It just naturally happens in that series due to the strong focus on how all the characters are growing and changing, and the way they differ from one another. But even one image of a little girl's panties and you can be sure the lolicons will come running. That's what I was saying I'd rather not have here. I don't really mind loli service, I really enjoyed Ro-Kyu-Bu despite it, but there's some series where it works and some where it doesn't. And this series looks to be something I've been wanting for a while now: a new story with a cute, sweet, innocent love story centered on a sweet, innocent little girl like Hanabi. There's just something really precious about the romance of little kids young enough that sexual desire doesn't yet play a major role, and this looks like it will give us just that. Here's hoping someone will sub it.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote