View Single Post
Old 2008-06-16, 10:12   Link #150
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
That's Gamlin's mom.

Currently watching Macross Dynamite 7 ep 2, already finished 1.

Damnmit it isn't enough that Basara cultured a Protodevlin, an entire Meltrandi fleet , not to mention almost scoring on Jenius daughter, but he's culturing Zolan women!

They already have culture!

Though it is interesting that it isn't only Basara, the Sound Force and Jamming Birds that sing with Valkyries.

Before Nekki Basara there was the homegrown diva Maria Hollie, who died in a space whale accident five years before.

After learning this fact I'm getting a feeling Sheryl will inherit the will of singing in a Valkyrie of her predecessors.

LISTEN TO MY SONG!
The movie mixs a few things, it seems in the movie whats her name melyenes sister has some sound boosting equipment it looks like a song spirit duel.

Besides culturing comes from culturing the uncultured other wise its just wooing people of coarse now if he goes and sleeps with them thats a "culturing" of a different kind

Also sound force is not needed anymore, I mean look at the capitilistic movement in M-F is most fleets are like that.... so I doubt there are alot of them in use, sure it would be good for uncultured zentrandi fleets and I doubt they could boost it to the point a normal human could take a minor protodeviln.

Anyway I do not think Basara is the family type unless Mylene is ready to put up with him never being around, wondering spirits are a pain to deal with...
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote