View Single Post
Old 2008-07-07, 06:07   Link #82
Deathscyther

Well, the anime has differed from the manga a lot before this season, so it's only natural that they find different solutions for some things in this season as well (Saito battling quite well, without training from Agnes). I didn't mind this too much to be honest.

We just have to accept that the anime and manga are the same, but different at the same time. The story is slightly different at some points, and you can decide if you like it or not. From now on I will be watching this show as the anime Zero no Tsukaima, and not as the animated novels of Zero no Tsukaima. I will enjoy it way more this way, because honestly...the show isn't bad at all. It's enjoyable and it makes me laugh often enough.

Anyways, I rewatched the episode and I have to say that it was really good, when you focus on just the anime. The animation was pretty good during the episode, the voice actors handled their roles very well, quite a lot happened in this episode, and the romantic moments were nice. It was pretty fast-paced, but they shouldn't slow it down too much.

Again, I stand by my 9/10