View Single Post
Old 2008-07-07, 16:42   Link #96
seiji_kun

I think it's quite harsh to label him as a rapist seeing that the girl is madly in love with him. Even if you don't want to call theire marriage legit cause theire was no official clerk they still vowed to each other so I don't see much wrong with a 17 y old boy trying to cash in for all he has done for her so far. If she's never gonna get over her pride then they'll never be development so keep it up Saito (btw i'm not saying she has to spread her legs)

I loved the opening and seeing how bold Saito was again. Ofc he had to make me lmao with trying to get to second base (again? didn't he succeed in the boat in season 2?) with the prude Louise. Just like I didn't feel anything wrong with him killing those monsters. Even if he only got one day training you can't blaim the show for it cause they can't waist like multiple episodes on him training like in bleach or DB or Naruto. Theire episodes are limited enough as they are. Don't know if it's rushed cause the parts they translated of the novel ain't that far (yet i hope). Even if it's rushed I didn't mind it cause I'm hoping he'll get his runes back asap seeing that I want to see him own with his runes in the series. I'm hoping to see Saito kick ass this season!

Loved the SaitoxLouise moments, guess with them meeting the fairy they're not gonna last long with Saitos fondness of big breasts. And to bad he rejected the offer of Chevalier, hope he'll accept the title later on when he gets his rune. It would make it easier for Louise family to accept him.