View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 18:28   Link #1
Justin Kim
*Artist

Angry Brother has become an addict, getting really angry and frustrated.

Anyhow, one day I walked into his room saying: "Stop playing counter-strike Michael, and take a break" He doesn't respond, puts the volume up louder and plays even more just pretending I am not there. (When I said that, he was playing counter-strike ever since he woke up at 9am, did his homework for 30min. saying he finished in 2 hours (which was bull@#$% as well), and is not stopping until possibly 10pm). What infuriated me the most was, I told him that he never takes a break and all he does is just play counterstrike all day. He has become so obsessed with becoming an admin or w/e, and his personality has turned arrogant, selfish, stupid, and violent. Anyone know how to correct this psychological behavior he is exhibiting to me? He threw one of his pencil cases at me when I walked out the door, (so I got angry and threw it back at him, considering I only told him to stop playing counterstrike in a very calm voice stating the facts that he was indeed playing for more than 10 hours at home) Later after that pencil case hits him, oh it was definently like the apocalyse. My brother actually got out of his seat to punch me, (rather than going downstairs ONLY for food and going back up), turned into a whole mess, and I made him cry. (Of Course>_>). Anyhow know what I should do? I really want to break his laptop...just plain chuck it out of the window, or change the password to his STEAM account purposefully.