View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 20:11   Link #12
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Ah game addiction...I've had this before and it was all thanks to the crack called WoW. But what you said about his tantrums when he was told to get off the computer is really familiar to me since back in those days I did the same when I was told to stop playing after hours upon hours of gaming. I usually lied too by saying that I didn't play THAT much when it was obvious that I did. Unfortunately my parents really can't do anything since their working ours are late into the night. I was only able to quit the game when my big exams came up and was told to completely stop for that period (which I did) and the afterwards felt no more urge to restart again. I think it really depends on how old your brother is but they usually outgrow games when they get to certain ages.

But if you can't wait then the best thing would be to pull the plug on the internet and force him to stop that way, although this really should be your parent's job to do so.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote