View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 20:19   Link #13
Justin Kim
*Artist

I suspect when it was around 7th grade or 8th grade when our family moved from Illinois to California, then back to Illinois. (Our family tends to move every 2 years or so, some kind of tradition that runs). His attitude was getting far worse, he was not calling when I told him to call every 2 hours to tell me where he was at, and whenever he hanged out with friends they just went to the movies almost every other week). My brother then began to take an interest into parkour, which eventually led him to doing really stupid things. (Not blaming parkour for this, but misguided interest is what I would call it). He would thrash around the house, running as if the furniture was obstacles that were in his way. I just think my brother has the wrong group of friends, no offense, but they all look a bit dull in the brain, let alone possibly even stoners. (He has talked about kids who smoked in middle school, not idly, but sometimes at the dinner table which really aggravated me).