View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 22:43   Link #16
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I cannot absolutetly comprehend how horrible that statement was to my current situation. If you have no advice to give me, then please do not inquire any further about this topic.
He is right! Video games are good and fun, but you can't have too much of a good thing or else it becomes BAD for YOU. Mean jokes are still jokes, laugh them off.

Don't worry, you and your brother are still having plenty of years more to live. I am going to be 21 this year and I am still semi-addicted to computer games (completed Crysis Warhead in 1 day). Some people make this kind of stuff part of their lives (I don't know if Vexx is a good example, he is 51 and still hangs out with kids like us over here to talk about "childish" things called "Japanese cartoons" ), so basically what you need to do is to get him acquainted to the physical world he probably fears.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote