View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 03:33   Link #1272
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well thats kinda dull; if I tried to import Touma into Nanoha FF, ill be dragged off to one of their many concentration camps.

I think Touma would be a better choice; hes has always been the one to call people on their bluff, all he needs is one phone call to Mikoto or Komoe to learn that itll be another few trilliion yrs before the universe dies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Yeah, that was the first time watching that anime I wanted to bash my head into something. I mean what the hell?!
Well, I can write Touma like that, and of course being with the trio Accelerator can be the go-to guy for Touma.

Touma: "Entropy? Isn't that... shit, I can't remember... hey, Strongest, do you remember how that works?"

Accelerator: "It'll take a lengthy explanation, but to be brief: if that's what that guy is saying, he's bullshitting you pitiful girls. He got it all wrong and I honestly don't understand how he's implying that you girls can produce such energy, something Academy City can't even do. Yet."

Homura: "What!?"

There's also this wondering on how with the help of those three, everyone goes another route of the story - with Kyubey's bullshitting called upon, everyone finds a way to stop his race from continuing the "Magical Girls and Witches Project" on Earth. Also the horror of not only they discover they'll turn into Witches once their Soul Gem is tainted enough, but knowing that Witches were once magical girls like them and they've been killing their own kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Accelerator can fight all the witches, while Hamazura distract Kyouko and Homura by running
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
I can see Shiage calling Kyouko out for "giving up on being a hero".
Kuroi: I guess either he or Touma has something to say to Sayaka, too.

As for having Accelerator to go destroy witches, it feels like he's gonna bully them instead...

But I do get what you mean by Shiage distracting Kyouko and Homura. ... He'll probably make 'em pissed off by succeeding to run away and then goin "Boo boo I got away from you! Nyehnyehnyehnyeh tee hee hee!"

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote