View Single Post
Old 2011-11-07, 18:53   Link #61
christinemarie
Crazy One

Chapter 258 just produced more questions but gives some slight hint on what to expect for the next few chapters.
Since the next chapter is about Wendy's master, Grandine, I expect Grandine to be in a high level state of Fairy Sphere that Mavis created hidden below the Fairy Tail guild as Master Makarov just showed Gildarts their deepest secret, it's like comparing Ur's Ice magic that frozen Deliora for a very long time and since then it was contained for a very long time, then that would only mean Wendy, Natsu, and Gajeel are born a very long time ago and been trained by those Dragons and probably either time warped or Fairy Sphered. (I find it interesting in the last seven years, no one have attempted to check the Fairy Tail guild and its hidden dungeon below) I wonder what's the connection between Wendy and Mavis and those Sabertooth members are actually Dragon Slayers or just attempting to idolized by copying the real dragon slayers then improvising their skill set, but one of those guys just ate an arrow?
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote