View Single Post
Old 2013-03-15, 15:37   Link #10893
mtgowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
Mashima was like "y'all think i'm predictable eh?"

just wish minerva had some part in this.
I wonder if rouge is related to the imp?

And here's... a plot hole? If past rogue lost to gajeel, (without his shadow power up) and that's the future dark rogue predicted, why would dark rogue participate in the fight to begin with if he expected to lose, and losing was part of his prediction that would make the princess believe him? (considering that he didn't expect gajeel to win by lending rogue his power)
FT winning it all wasn't necessarily conditional on Gajeel himself winning his battle with Rogue - after all, all five members survived in the end.

Or he did it to weaken Gajeel for posterity.

It will be hard to tell what will happen because we don't really know what is Mashima's beliefs about time traveling and changing the future. I'm personally more of a "Back to the Future" kind of guy, but he could be a "Paycheck" dude - or in other words, he thinks the future can be materially changed.

From what we've got from him so far though, we can expect what we "know" about the future (e.g. castle being destroyed, dragons arriving, a barren wasteland) to happen. Charles' prophecies all have occurred so we should expect more of that at the very least.
mtgowns is offline   Reply With Quote