View Single Post
Old 2007-06-05, 03:34   Link #1075
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
on the other hand...

Anna: I learned from this anime that meganekko are man's ultimate wish.
Lutecia: so does that mean we'll get Erio's attention if we wear glasses, too?
Anna: *nods* let's go!! *grabs Lutecia's hand & goes to the dressing room*

several minutes later....
Anna/Lutecia: Erio!
Erio: huh?
Anna/Lutecia: what do you think? Do we look beautiful in this?
Erio: err... what's with those glasses?
Anna/Lutecia: *approaches even closer* what do you THINK????
Erio:

Shin: you taught the girls weird things again, didn't you?
Hikki: did I ever do such thing? *laughs silly*
Alexandra: .......
Hikki even influenced Lutecia...

Quote:
1:

2: Beowulf's already used? Ohnoes, I better go and edit the profile, though seeing how both the Beowulf's react might be fun
No, no! No need. It's much more intersting this way. If our characters ever meet, Cressida is never gonna let this matter down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
PART V! And it's Reinforce's turn!

Spoiler for Part 5 : Princess:
She's a little rebellious after all. Nice! And the reunion is novel-class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
*hears his old Cheesium Warhead Launch*

Dammit...time to activate that Firestorm Wall and stop it...

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?!:

This is only part 1. >>; I've got another 2, maybe 3 parts to completely finish this entry up.

As expected from Meister Hayate...
Now THAT's what I call Aurion's niece!
You just cannot simply stop her when she's determined.
And the multi-references are really starting to make sense now. Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Seems everyone's interest is toward creating antagonists, hmm? So I decide to throw in another villain; not just ordinary villain but arch-rival, mortal enemy of....

Spoiler for only some are shown here, will reveal more in time:
SEPHIROTH!
Haha! I was expecting Gilgamesh. This is going to be intersting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Oh I got the references...I just thought you might like the option of having another pic to use if you changed your mind on the design...or alternatively, if anyone else needs a ship...

As for the pics...As far as I know, they aren't actual BSG pics, just some ship pics I found on the internet...they may be BSG ( or at least styled that way) but I don't think they're official. As it is, if anyone wants them for a ship...

and for Lowe, the battle was between David and one of the first appearances of a Bone-type Einst (not that David knows that, anymore than he knows what a Necron is...he just knows them as silver skeletons.) He's been plane-hopping around the non-administered worlds lately, skirting STAB administered space...when all of a sudden...

The Einst's initial confusion is that although outwardly human, David's absorption of the Device Micronics and their subsequent reworking of his internal structure means he's indeterminate as far as a scan for being human is concerned. The Einst bucked the decision up to a higher Einst, which decided that since he's still human shaped, he's still included in the blanket removal of the right of humans to exist, hence the announcement

"Gross morphology matches primary characteristics of Target pattern: Right to exist revoked"

The special Hammer attack "Shatter Hammer" is one of a few I've been updating the profile with...
So your the one who took the first encounter. Then I'll guess I'll have to add the fact that the basic Einsts may be massive as well. And good pick on the Einst Knochen there. I gotta start catching up.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-05 at 04:49.