View Single Post
Old 2009-02-02, 16:23   Link #65
martino
makes no files now

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Windows Defender too .
I seriously doubt that they have different development branches for Defender. It'd be a waste of resources, since it's much easier to have one branch and with this you kill many flies at once. Sure, probably some minor changes are needed, but I doubt the core would be different. Thus I think your statement is not really valid.

Quote:
After , i think its too early for a new windows (windows 7) , Vista didn't enter fully in the market yet (well in my country they sold vista now with the pc but most of the firms get always their xp until xp die lol , xp is still good )
Err what? I've not seen a single laptop preloaded with XP rather than Vista ('cept netbooks, refurbished/old lappys) and everyone who I know... even technically sane people (sadly enough?) run Vista. The only one who I know that runs XP is my friend, and that's only because I installed it instead of Vista. And sure firms stick to XP. Given the price tag of Vista and it's not really business/education related features (that XP is missing) I don't see why anyone would switch, until the official support for XP will cease.

Quote:
But if Windows 7 will be out in 2011+ , i think its fine . (maybe)
RC has been released recently (or will be soon? I just remember a news headline), so I think they're pushing for an early release... Shows how much they screwed up with Vista?