View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 16:54   Link #48
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
well i guess my post didn't come off in the same cartoony voice that was in my head lol...i was teasing at the comparison of sasuke to madara...
oh haha! my bad

Quote:
but after reading your post, i'll say i didn't get the impression of madara not caring for his brother AT ALL when he was talking to the kages...imo it sounded like losing his brother was in part motivating him to genjutsu the world...
i didnt read it like that. my assumption for the whole moon's eye plan would be madara's disillusion with the uchiha and just other ninja in general. he sees himself as the best ninja ever (and arguably he's right) but nobody followed him and jumped when he said jump. he's not a very good leader and it bothers him. so seeing as how he cant encourage people to do what he says, he is now trying to force people into doing what he wants with genjutsu. of course right now he is sidetracked because he is having fun fighting and above all, madara is just a bloodthirsty warlord.

Quote:
on another note, what do we make of the nine tails reference to madara when meeting sasuke? sasuke and naruto fighting much like madara and hashirama fighting?
i think he just meant that he hadn't seen an uchiha with visual prowess like sasuke since madara. simple enough. i dont think it had any relevance to naruto and sasuke's rivalry. it was also a way to introduce/reinforce the name of madara to the readers so that we were more shocked when his name came up in the future in regards to tobi.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote