View Single Post
Old 2012-05-14, 06:46   Link #1246
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Last question, yes.

So after reading watching (Yes, that was intentional) Hyouka ep 4, I thought of a few things that may seem a bit mysteriously overthrown in the temporary Oreki theory.

Remember that Oreki DID not propose a theory, instead, he proposed a conclusion. But in reality, that conclusion did not account to (quoted from thundrakkon) "Hyouka", her uncle's character, and sacrifices. It also didn't account for what her uncle had to gave up.

By theory, Chitanda's uncle got expelled from school in a silent matter, so to say. People called him hero. However, judging by Oreki's actions, he either forgot or intentionally withhold a vital information: if the school expelled Jun after 4 months to avoid further angering the student body, then why is Jun being remembered still by the members of the Classics Club and the (whatever org was that) thing... Why was Oreki's sister pushing to keep the Classics Club alive? Does Oreki's sister know something, being a former Classics Club member? Did she saw Hyouka vol. 1? Why did Chitanda cry? If Jun was famous enough, then his explusion would have erupted a new defiance from the students....

... so what was the trigger?

me thinks it's this....

Spoiler for The reason Chitanda cried was....:

Well, that's my theory.
Also, Hyouka is officially....intriguing.

Last edited by ronelm2000; 2012-05-14 at 06:56.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote