View Single Post
Old 2009-02-02, 05:03   Link #20
Bordix

Considering her role on this series, They should really rename this to "A certain Unlucky Touma", although I don't think that his "that" unlucky.

Well, actually I kinda like her minor role, gives more space for other characters

Quote:
Index would be a more interesting character to me if she had more abilities to benefit Touma like Mikoto has. It's irritating to see her constantly protected by someone who barely can, then watch him hospitalized (THREE TIMES??) only to bite him up.

She's not a very religious nun, but I'd like to learn more about her past because she like the other magicians is quite mysterious. Touma himself prior to his brain damage was quite mysterious as well.
She should put her ability to good use.....wait, what was that ability of hers again?...oh yeah, that was perfect memorization. That ability would really help others, like she can ....ugh...uhhh....

Quote:
Index HAVE supportive abilities in battle. It's just Touma who doesn't tell Index about the trouble he's in, mainly because he doesn't get a chance to tell her or he
tries to keep Index away from trouble.
Touma should stop solo'ing all those bosses and let index help him. It should make his life easier and can lessen his hospital bills. I wish she would use that grimoire magic of hers again, I recalled there were so destructive

oh yeah, is she currently wearing the "walking church" or normal clothes? sorry can't tell the difference