View Single Post
Old 2010-07-10, 13:43   Link #242
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Probably my latest.

I was shocked, I dreamed that I watched K-on episode 14. It feels like I repeated what I did in day....Déjà vu. Then I woke up after it finished. Hmm....
I had one during my afternoon nap on the bus just now which made me consider if I want to drop Highschool of the Dead.

I was recalled back to the army due to an "unprecented violent breakout" (according to the girl on the phone). Then I was transported in a truck to the local shopping district at Orchard road to reinforce a "checkpoint" : of only 5 people fighting a horde of zombies (like in 28 Days Later). When I was unloaded off the truck, I realised I was the only one that got off (or for that matter, the only one on the truck, funny that I was riding with OTHER people in the truck on the trip there, which is also very short).

Suddenly, those men manning the checkpoint turned around and turned into zombies. I drew my rifle and shot one in the head (which exploded despite me wielding a small caliber 5.56 weapon), then after aiming down at another zombie the gun went click. I simply turned and ran, into a speeding bus right at me.

After that I woke up. That is certainly a weird one.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote