View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 23:49   Link #30
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I don't. Trying won't hurt though. Just the optimistic soul in me speaking.
*ties Vanish to a stake and burns him*

DIE YOU DELUDED OPTIMIST. DIE!!!! Stop dragging others away from reality!

The problem is that they don't want to even try. Sometimes I wonder if it is embedded in our genes that the Chinese value "face" more than anything else - I mean, personal image doesn't actually worth much when you can't do work or get along with others.

Quote:
Actually my situation is pretty much the same here in Germany. Like I said, we just have to agree to disagree. You don't mind, I do. And I'm aware that I am a hypocrite because I can enjoy those racist joke exchanges the way you described them. Actually if I think twice about it, I can't really say I do mind the insults in general because I try to look at each situation specifically before judging.
Suggestion : when you find it offensive, use the middle finger FIRST then explain later. And ignore them when they continue to harass you.

You can't really do much about those hardcore xenophobics because like any other extremist, they are immune to reason. There are some moderate ones who use it as a casual joke because they don't know you well enough and tend to let the media get the better of them.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote