View Single Post
Old 2013-01-07, 07:36   Link #4848
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
Those stands interest me, though. Maybe I should get some of those. How was your experience with those stands? Are they very secure?
The clip is very sturdy. Definitely capable of holding any nendo (petite or otherwise) -- they come with pegs for petite, standard nendos, and figmas. I imagine figmas probably weigh more than nendos do, so being designed to take that weight is good, but for petites which is my first test here, they seem excellent so far.

I only set these up a few days ago, so can't say how good the suction cups are long term. I've only had them attached downward acting as a stand, yet to try attaching them to a side or top of a cabinet, though I will soon; I bought ten suction and two clips. I want to get more of the clips since as Patchy shows here, the clip can go on to one of my risers vertically and hold a nendo out. The arms aren't quite as flexible as I had hoped, though, so you do have to think about how you position them.

Both are excellent options though and I'm glad GSC has introduced them. The main downside is the plethora of nendos (eg all Touhou ones) that don't have peg holes, since they use the old classic pincer base, not arm stands.
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote