View Single Post
Old 2013-04-01, 03:45   Link #186
Makoto Yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by memeguy View Post
I agree, Rika was fantastic in NEXT, my favorite of the girls too. I never expected her character to turn around so drastically this season. I've watched the battle scene between her and Kodaka in ep12 several times and have marveled at the voice acting of both of them (I do speak Japanese).

I still like Sena a lot too; she really showed her determination in the showdown against Yusa Aoi in ep11. An to me, she was never cuter than when she was waiting for Kodaka's reply after her abrupt confession at the end of that show.

As for Yozora, I have never really liked her character that much. But mostly I feel sorry for her. There seems to be much unvisited back story to explain why she is so broken. It's got to be more than the fact she was not able to say goodbye to Taka 10 years ago. She's made several references to bullying, rape and betrayal. I wonder what horrible combination of those things contributed to her personality. I really hope she is redeemable. The contrast between her and Hinata is obvious; it is as if Hinata is the type of person that Yozora could have been.
duudeee... broken? rape? betrayal? Wow! the image of Yozora is getting worse lately.. watever. forever a Yozora fan