View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 15:20   Link #6270
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

New theory: Aki is secretly a Cypha fanboy and is using his former love for Signum as a coverup to try and appear legitimate when dissing her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Well, from a certain standpoint, yeah this fight was less one-sided for both fighters. I just say Signum looked less powerfull and imposing here than in Ch. 6 but well, after being beaten so hard i guess it's a natural consequence to lose some of your awesomeness in the process.
Opinions. Subjective. Etc.

Quote:
But it was implied Cypha is still stronger and tougher than her and the only thing standing between Signum and another beating is the AEC-Equipement she's holding ...and even that got ultimately crushed by Cypha's bare hands with Signum barely escaping with her internal organs intact. So, in resume, it's implied Cypha can destroy her on an equal fight by virtue of being physically superior.
And the AEC equipment actually doing what it was designed for is... bad now?

Blah blah equal fight. No. That'd require Cypha to ditch her divider as well. In which case the battle isn't as clear cut as you imply.

Quote:
More likely that will be her answer. I wonder if Signum was close to hit or discover soem important weakpoint in Cypha's body or powers because otherwise Cypha just had the upper hand at the end of the fight. Signum got her shotting shield destroyed and Cypha only lost one arm ...that can be restored in a blink. She's now aware of Agito's presence and could go and smack the little smallfry with a fingerflick, then charge at Signum who got her defenses greatly reduced and concentrate the cutting power of her Divider-944 to destroy Signum's cleaver like they did to all other AEC-Equipements to date.

I bet there's an important reason for Cypha to abandon that fight.
'cept Signum's sword may be more powerful now that they've had time to tweak the technology? Do note, for example, that Fate's sword didn't break either. And she was fighting an axe wielder.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote