View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 15:43   Link #6272
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
New theory: Aki is secretly a Cypha fanboy and is using his former love for Signum as a coverup to try and appear legitimate when dissing her.
Doubtful, Cypha is just as lame for struggling so much against an injured and weaker opponent(the same she stompped while on perfect condition before to boot). Shame on her xDU

If there's a danger for me developing secret fanboyism over someone, that would be Curren cause she's invincible and badass xD

Quote:
Opinions. Subjective. Etc.
Agreed, that's in the eye of the beholder xD

Quote:
And the AEC equipment actually doing what it was designed for is... bad now?
Not mission goal-wise but talks bad about Signum's skills and overall quality as a fighter.

Quote:
Blah blah equal fight. No. That'd require Cypha to ditch her divider as well. In which case the battle isn't as clear cut as you imply.
Signum is hopelessly outmatched in a fistfight with Cypha as Cypha can break supposedly durability-enhaced shields with her bare hands and take divider sword slashes to the neck without even a scratch or flinch. I now full-healed Signum packs some serious punch, tough, as she was able to cut trough Cypha's tough-as-hell body, even cracking Laevatein's blade in the process (it's a miracle her arm or wrist didn't broke as well). Still she isn't able to fix broken bones as quickly as Cypha, it will be more or less like Piccolo VS. 2nd form Cell.

Quote:
'cept Signum's sword may be more powerful now that they've had time to tweak the technology? Do note, for example, that Fate's sword didn't break either. And she was fighting an axe wielder.
Fate's swords aren't made by Caledfwlch Techniques and are also made from the original Bardiche's body which could explain their effectiveness, durability and overall awesomeness xD! AEC-Equipements have demonstranted time after time to be uncapable to compete with Divider in terms of durability, even in this very fight Caro's Fortress-shields got sliced by an unreacted divider sword, as i mentioned Cypha was able to defeat Signum's shield by sheer brute strenght, and it was the part of her equipement whose purpouse is to block attacks which is a bad omen for that cleaver-thing (i can't see that thing as a "sword" by any means xDU) in battle against a reacted divider dual wielding Cypha.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2012-06-20 at 15:55.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote