View Single Post
Old 2011-10-23, 07:35   Link #121
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I like this episode. Love the fight. Rider rocks. Gimme Berserker already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Hmmm on his sexuality he was most likely bisexual but I guess they won’t dwell deep on it.
Wow, I'm surprised that somebody's still touching this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
I think in the future FSN need to introduce heroes as good as Alexander, conquerors like Genghis Khan, Kubilai Khan, Cao Cao, Yong Le of Ming, Julius Caesar, Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire, Basil II of Byzantine, Saladin, Suleiman of Ottoman or Oda Nobunaga. These guys were far more badass historically than the available FSN servants, except for Alexander.
I do remember from some TM source that the ‘heroes’ that can be summoned by the ‘Holy Grail’ are those who died horribly in regrets and still have some unfinished business (correct me if I’m wrong). Just like Iskandar who died in young age, Arthur whose kingdom was ruined in the end, etc. From those names you mention, I don’t think Saladin is included to that category coz he died in peace IIRC. Also, the heroes you can summon is not limited only from the past but also from the future. So, you can summon like...say...John Rambo, John Connor, or Darth Maul. Hell, I want to see Robin Hood as Archer and Darth Vader as Saber, but we know that they died happy.

Edit: sorry, without noticing it, I wrote a spoiler. I've deleted it now ^_^.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2011-10-23 at 08:15.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote