Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-08, 18:29   Link #21894
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Yeah I have to agree definitely seems like a slightly better flowing translation.
One thing I do like is that when Tsukune's mental barrier breaks, it was Moka he last thought of and arguably symbolically the one he most wants to protect and will do anything for.
I also like how he not only thought of her last but, being the only person in the last panel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
*reads the new translation*

Wow, that is an improvement, thanks for the link, Chris.

As for the next chapter, Tsukune pounds Kuyou's first form into the ground, then the latter goes into his second form, and the fight gets more intense. It looks like Tsukune's won, but then youko assumes his final form, sword included. After an insanely brutal match, it seems Tsukune has finally triumphed, but Kuyou plans to blow himself, Tsukune, Ruby into smithereens (Picture Dracula's Giga Demonic Megiddo at the end of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia). The chapter ends with a titanic blazing explosion. But we'll find out soon enough, I'm sure. Until then...
Whats so cool is that, Tsukune is the japanese Rosario + Vampire's version of Dracula if you think about it, cause in the stories Dracula has started out human and at some point in his life he becomes one of the most powerful vampires in existence and the same thing can be said about Tsukune when it comes to his Shinso power not to mention his sinister aura thats the same as Alucard's aura.

I have Order of Ecclesia and ever since Ive been trying to find what "Megiddo" means lol.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-03-08 at 18:55.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote