View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 15:18   Link #57
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Perhaps I read more into Haruka's flashback sequence than I should have. It certainly seemed to me that Kanata was getting the cherished "Way to go, Champ!" treatment, while Haruka was being crudely cast down.
That's the problem, you are looking at things through her eyes. Haruka would never know what happens to Kanata behind closed doors.
All we have is to rely on tiny hints like slap and Urd's reaction as well as her Kanata's with Riki.

And just to make it clear again, I never played the game. Everything I said is based on what I saw and my speculations.
The reason as to why we might see things differently could be the following:
1) I duno about you but story and characters are very important factors to me. I take them very seriously especially when it comes to characters I like so I pay more attention to them.

2) Just as I mentioned before, Kanata strongly reminds me of myself. Actually Haruka should probably remind me more of myself since she was hiding all her hurt behind happy smile while Kanata seems to do it behind cold facade. I tend to use both.
This might be why I look into Kanata's character differently than you.

Oh! I only watched OP once and it was back in episode 1
Had to re-watch it and now that I've seen it, I feel like my words are closer to reality.

EDIT: OOOPPPSSSS! It looks like I messed up Kud's name everywhere! My bad!

Last edited by kitten320; 2013-02-03 at 15:31.