Thread: Licensed Amnesia (2013)
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 13:39   Link #226
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Sure, it went fast. I predicted based from the OP that Kento would be the next, but I couldn't possibly imagine that Heroine will last only one episode staying in his world.

I also noticed new variations to the way she entered and exited Kento's world:
1. She woke up outside her apartment already dressed and leaving to meet with Kento, although her reaction as to not knowing where she is now proves necessary to express her confusion upon the new world to the audience.

2. It is implied towards the end of this episode (seventh one) that she got herself caught up with yet another accident, since at the middle of the cross way the traffic light is shown yellow and ready to change to red, though the whole scene is left to the viewers' interpretations.

Now, I found out from Heroine interacting with Kento upon her telling him the whole truth upon Orion's suggestion, that Kento himself experienced an introverted childhood and thus hadn't as much human contact to properly start out relationships.
Ikki's help proved crucial for him to get outside and interacting with the world, but when he got to start dating the Heroine of his "world" his lack of tact and emotions put him at odds and quarrels with that Heroine.

From what I watched at the conclusion of Kento's meeting with Orion via Heroine as the proxy, he not only took it fine and with such an understanding but also gave him an insight about himself to properly found out more about his own emotions.
So, I believe he got a second chance to make things right to the Heroine that all of us know.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote