View Single Post
Old 2011-01-10, 03:09   Link #11
8zjvm

I'd like to do some double-checking/confirmation about the timeline. If there's any corrections/changes you think should be made, please shout out.

I'm not looking for specific years, but I want to know the order of how the more major characters (of the "current" gen.) joined Fairy Tail.

These are my thoughts right now (taken from the Fairy Tail wiki, guild cards and what I can remember from the manga/anime):

I'm going to assume that Laxus was always a part of Fairy Tail, considering his family.
The manga's time has progressed around half a year (from beginning to current) and the guild cards pop up at different chapters.

Kana: more than ~10 years ago from the manga's present day.
According to her guild card, she's 18: she joined ~ 8 years old or younger.
- Confusion: in Ch. 201, Lucy says Kana is the oldest in their age range?, but Mirajane and Erza are both 19 according to their guild cards. Maybe they don't count.

Gray: ~10 years ago.
According to his guild card, he's 18: he joined ~ 8 years old.

Erza: ~7-8 years ago.
According to her guild card, she's 19: she joined ~ 11-12 years old.
Ch. 161.5 flashback (Fairy Hills, Lucy cosplaying as a cat princess) happened 6 years ago, she was ~ 13 years old.
- Side note: On the bottom right panel, I think that's Levy and Miki?

Natsu: ~ 6 years ago.
Who knows how old he was.

Take Over siblings: ~ 6 years ago (ep. 20).
According to their guild cards, they joined around when Mirajane ~13, Elfman ~ 12 and Lisanna ~ 11 years old.

As for the others (Shadow Gear team, Bisca/Alzack), I've no clue.

Miscellaneous:
Kana's been eligible for the S-Class examinations for 5 years (counting this one): she's been eligible since she was 14 years old? Is that considered normal?

There was a scene where Erza taught Natsu how to read - do you know what episode was that?
8zjvm is offline   Reply With Quote