Thread: Licensed GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka
View Single Post
Old 2004-11-19, 08:44   Link #17
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by root
Hi,

I've been looking around for this boxset collection, but it seems no where to be found. It was only released not even a year ago 12.02.03. The second collection was released recently 10.12.04, and I ordered that. However, the 1st collection is evading me. Searching around, only place that sorta had it was amazon.com which had it as used, or IMPORTED which contains all episodes 1-43. I'm suspecting that this all episodes edition may be a bootleg version. Does anyone know if TokyoPop has discontinued the first collection not even a year since its release?
Tokyopop has only released two box sets. i believe the first one was sold out pretty quickly (I remember that since I had a hard time getting my hands on it) and I haven't seen any reprints ever since. And wasn't it released later than that? (or maybe it was released later over here in Europe)
The official Tokyopop GTO box 1 has episodes 1- 23 and consist of the regular GTO discs 1 to 5 (along with a box and t-shirt). The one on amazon could be a bootleg.
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote